United Kingdom

Business Registrations :: Modifications

(Click on description to provide feedback)

Title Description
Tell HMRC about a change to your business
Make changes to your private limited company
Strike off your limited company from the Companies Register
Tell Companies House about changes to your limited company
Liquidate your limited company
Wind up a company that owes you money