Country: Hong Kong
Title: Lodge Complaints with Consumer Council
Description: If you have disputes with a trader regarding a product or service you purchased, you are encouraged to contact and negotiate with the trader direct for a quick and effective way of settlement. If the negotiation with the trader is in vain, you are welcome to lodge a complaint with the Consumer Council. We would help conciliate a settlement between you and the trader.
Category: Government Services :: Communication and Feedback