Country: Denmark
Title: Announcement of moving (change of address)
Description: Danish citizens can access their records in the Central Person Register, including their existing as well as previous addresses. Users must register their change of address with the National Registration Office in the municipality they live in, which they can either do online on '', or at the municipality's website, or in person.
Link: http://flytte.aspx
Category: Vital Records