Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Title: Development Planning and Control
Description: Planning permission must be obtained from the Town and Country Planning Division of the Ministry of Planning and Development before any development of land is undertaken. If you are unsatisfied with a decision or conditions issued by the Town and Country Planning Division, you can appeal by submitting a written request for review of the decision to:. If there is a valid complaint, a Letter of Advice highlighting the breaches will be sent to the offender, who will be invited to discuss the matter with the Town and Country Planning Division.
Category: Building and Construction