Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Title: Missing Persons Overseas
Description: If a family member or friend goes missing in a foreign country, or if you are concerned about the welfare of a family member who is overseas, the Trinidad and Tobago Diplomatic Mission can help. You should first make a thorough check to determine if you can locate the missing person yourself. For more information, or if you require any form of assistance, please contact the Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairsif you are in Trinidad and Tobago or the nearest Embassy, High Commission or Consulate if overseas.
Category: Government Information :: Criminal and Security