Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Title: Occupational Health and Safety Enquiries and Complaints
Description: County Medical Officers of Health provide free assessments and investigations of occupational health and safety issues. You can seek advice about creating a safe working environment or make a complaint about unsafe conditions by contacting your County Medical Officer of Health by:. For more information, please contact your County Medical Officer of Health, the Chief Public Health Inspector or visit the Ministry of Health website.
Category: Healthcare