Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Title: Public Utilities and Environmental Complaints
Description: Public Utilities and Environmental Complaints. If you have a cause for complaint relating to the environment or any public utilities (postal, water and electricity services) in Trinidad and Tobago, you can file a formal complaint with the Ministry of Public Utilities. You must call or visit the Business Services Unit of the Ministry of Public Utilities to lodge a complaint:.
Category: Government Services :: Reporting a Problem