Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Title: Making a Complaint About a Food or Drug
Description: Making a Complaint About a Food or Drug. If you have a complaint about the quality, purity or safety of foods, drugs, cosmetics, or medical devices, you can register a complaint with the Chemistry, Food and Drugs Division of the Ministry of Health. If you wish to make a complaint about a restaurant, fast food establishment, vendor or public marketplace, please follow the Public Health Complaints link below.
Category: Government Services :: Reporting a Problem