Country: Czech Republic
Title: Contact information of the Ministry of the Interior (Department for Asylum and Migration Policy) offices.
Description: Ministry of the Interior offices can help with applying for: an extension of the permitted period of stay on a long-term visa, a long-term residence permit or its extension, a permanent residence permit, a certificate of temporary residence (EU citizens), a temporary residence permit for a family member of an EU citizen or an extension of a residence card and a confirmation of residence.
Category: Immigration and Travel :: Immigration