Country: Norway
Title: Pensioners in EU/EEA and Switzerland - health services
Description: If you have moved to an EU / EEA country or Switzerland, you are no longer a member of the Norwegian National Insurance Scheme. You will no longer be entitled to a GP or healthcare coverage in Norway. If you are an insured person or retirement pensioner and are going to move abroad, you can apply for Helfo on form E121. The E121 / S1 will entitle you to health care in the public health system according to the rules of the country in which you live.
Category: Government Services :: Benefits