Country: Norway
Title: Report a new or changed postal address
Description: You can add or change your postal address if you want the letters from the public authorities sent there rather than to the address you are registered at in the national register. You can add or change the postal address by sending us a message using our contact form. If you don't have the possibility to log in, you can send us the form on paper.
Category: Government Information :: Personal Information