Country: Norway
Title: Separation and divorce - forms
Description: A married couple who no longer wish to live together can apply for separation and divorce. It is not necessary for both of you to agree on the separation, and there is no duty to give reasons. The county governor will contact your spouse if you apply alone. Application forms should be sent to the County Governor's Office in the county where the couple last lived together.
Category: Individuals and Families