Country: United Kingdom
Title: Apply for a vehicle test or certificate for a coach or bus
Description: Use this service if you: - need a Certificate of Initial Fitness (COIF) to register your coach or bus as a Public Service Vehicle (PSV) - need an Accessibility Certificate to carry disabled passengers - need to apply for a replacement certificate - have made a specification change to your coach or bus - want permission to drive up to 100 km/h in France or Germany
Category: Transportation