Licensing and Permits

(Click on description to provide feedback)

Title Description
Get Direct Authorization (AD)
Obtain Authorization for Exceptional Dispensing of Thalidomide-based Medication
Get Firearm Portion
Obtain authorization to work as flight commissioner
Obtain authorization for research in Federal Conservation Units (SISBIO)
Get authorization to take practical Helicopter Pilot classes
Get authorization for amateur radio service
Obtain authorization to work as a Flight Operational Dispatcher
Obtain authorization to work as an airline airline pilot
Register as a professional for activities required by law
Acquire radioisotopes or equipment generating ionizing radiation in national territory
Approve Economic Technical Full Project
Issue Transit Guide to the Carrying of a Firearm
Issue the National Vigilant Card