Environmental Regulation

(Click on description to provide feedback)

Title Description
Enter a query, claim or suggestion before the Ministry of the Environment
Claim for discharging liquid industrial waste to the public sewer
Searcher of parks, monuments and national reserves
Send queries, complaints and suggestions to the Undersecretary of the Interior