Immigration and Travel

(Click on description to provide feedback)

Title Description
International mobility
Applying for a job the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR)
Apply for an international job at the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
Seeking a position in an international organization
Applying for a job at the Council of Europe
Recruitment of experts
Ariane: to be alerted in case of crisis during a trip abroad
Ask for certificates (registration or cancellation) and consular card
United Federation of Youth Hostels (Fuaj): personal space
Paris: declare in town hall his principal residence or his furnished apartment
Rates of the tourist tax per municipality
Find where to use your holiday vouchers
Request for exchange of expired holiday checks or search for lost or stolen titles
Find where to use your e-vouchers
Simulator: do you have the right to holiday vouchers (State agent)
France volunteers
Register of French Abroad - Renewal of Consular Registration
Register of French Abroad - Consular Registration
Register of French Abroad - Update
Register of French Abroad - Radiation
Find a Certified Agency to Find a Foreign Family Assistance Intern