United Kingdom

Government Services :: Public Housing

(Click on description to provide feedback)

Title Description
Apply for council housing
Apply for sheltered housing
Find out about Right to Buy from your council
Request a repair to a council property
Right to Acquire: buying your housing association home
Right to Buy: buying your council home
Swap your council or housing association home
Apply for emergency housing from the council