United Kingdom

Government Services :: Benefits

(Click on description to provide feedback)

Title Description
Benefits calculators
Benefit cap
Benefit cap calculator
Get help with NHS prescriptions and health costs
How and when your benefits are paid
Get an advance on your first benefit payment
Payment Exception Service
Home visit to check your benefit payment
Benefits: report a change in your circumstances
Claiming benefits if you live, move or travel abroad
Benefits and prison
Benefit overpayments
Benefit fraud
Fraud and Error Prevention Service centres
Challenge a benefit decision (mandatory reconsideration)
Appeal a benefit decision
Complain to the Independent Case Examiner
What Universal Credit is
Housing costs and Universal Credit
Health conditions, disability and Universal Credit
Self-employment and Universal Credit
Apply for Universal Credit
Benefits calculators
Sign in to your Universal Credit account
Benefit cap
Budgeting Loans
Carer's Credit
Christmas Bonus
Constant Attendance Allowance
Diffuse mesothelioma payments
Disability premiums
Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
Get a prescription prepayment certificate
Help with moving from benefits to work
Housing Benefit
Income Support
Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
Mortgage Interest Run On
Pension Credit
Pension Credit calculator
Reduced Earnings Allowance
Support for Mortgage Interest (SMI)
Attendance Allowance
Become an appointee for someone claiming benefits
Blind Person's Allowance
Carer's Allowance
Carer's Allowance: report changes
Contact the Carer's Allowance Unit
Contact the Disability Service Centre
Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for adults
Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children
Disabled Facilities Grants
Financial help if you're disabled
Find out about changes to care and support
Get compensation for health problems caused by mining
Get help at work if you’re disabled or have a health condition (Access to Work)
Help if you have a disabled child
Help if you're a student with a learning difficulty, health problem or disability
Incapacity Benefit
Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Send your fit note for your ESA claim
Severe Disablement Allowance
Specialist Employability Support
Vaccine Damage Payment
What to do if you become disabled
Child Benefit complaints
Child Benefit for children in hospital or care
Child Benefit if a child or parent dies
Child Benefit if you leave the UK
Child Benefit if you move to the UK
Child Benefit if your child lives with someone else
Child Benefit number and proof you qualify
Child Benefit payment dates
Child Benefit rates
Child Benefit tax calculator
Child Benefit when your child turns 16
Claim Child Benefit
Claim and deal with Child Benefit for someone else
Guardian's Allowance
High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge
Repay Child Benefit overpayments
Report changes that affect your Child Benefit
Apply for free school meals
Care to Learn
Childcare Grant
Claim if you were injured while serving in the armed forces
Healthy Start
Help paying for childcare
Maternity Allowance
Maternity pay and leave
Parents' Learning Allowance
Sure Start Maternity Grant
Appeal a Housing Benefit decision
Apply for Council Tax Reduction
Cold Weather Payment
Get a free or discounted TV licence
Help paying bills using your benefits
Housing Benefit
Housing Benefit information from your council
National Concessionary Fuel Scheme
Warm Home Discount Scheme
Winter Fuel Payment
Bereavement Allowance (previously Widow's Pension)
Bereavement Payment
Bereavement Support Payment
Get help with funeral costs (Funeral Expenses Payment)
War Widow(er) Pension
Widowed Parent's Allowance
Your benefits, tax and pension after the death of a spouse
Looking after someone else's child
Sure Start Maternity Grant
Healthy Start
Check what help you could get with childcare costs
Help with home to school transport
Free school transport
Get help with school uniform costs
Apply for school transport for a child with special educational needs and disabilities
Apply for funding for community projects
Check if you can get legal aid
Apply for a needs assessment by social services
Apply for equipment for your home if you're disabled
Apply for or renew a Blue Badge
Change the details on your Blue Badge
Get a Blue Badge
Check your State Pension age
Enrol your staff into a workplace pension
Apply for direct payments
Calculate your armed forces redundancy benefits
Calculate your statutory redundancy pay
Additional State Pension
Check your State Pension
Find your pension centre
Get your State Pension
International Pension Centre
Your partner’s National Insurance record and your State Pension
Find pension contact details