United Kingdom

Government Information :: Judicial

(Click on description to provide feedback)

Title Description
County court judgments for debt
Make a court claim for money
Make a money claim online
Possession Claim Online: recover property
Recover debt from elsewhere in the EU
Respond to a money claim
Appeal a decision about a lawful development certificate
Appeal a sentence or conviction
Appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Administrative Appeals Chamber)
Appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery)
Apply for a transcript of a court or tribunal hearing
Apply or appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)
Being charged with a crime
Community sentences
Complain about a judge, magistrate, tribunal member or coroner
Court and tribunal fees
Find out which court or tribunal to appeal to
Get help paying court and tribunal fees
Going through security at a court or tribunal building
Going to court as a victim or witness
Jury service
Legal aid
Litigation friends
Litigation friends: manage a Court Funds Office account
Make a plea for a traffic offence
Pay a court fine
Replace a child's litigation friend
Reply to a jury summons
Represent yourself in court
Compensation after an accident or injury
Compensation for victims of modern slavery and human trafficking
Compensation for victims of terrorist attacks abroad
Apply to bankrupt someone who owes you money
Applying to become bankrupt
Find a court or tribunal
Options for dealing with your debts
Options if you're owed money