(Click on description to provide feedback)

Title Description
Grants, scholarships and grants for students
Enrollment in education centers
Homologation and validation of non-university foreign degrees and studies
The Vocational Training portal
What to study and where in the university (QEDU)
Homologation of foreign higher education qualifications to official Spanish university degrees of Degree or Master that give access to regulated profession in Spain.
European Higher Education Area
Centers of Information and Orientation of the Universities
Summer courses for permanent teacher training
Training courses in the Teachers Network
Language Teaching
Artistic lessons
Sports education
Investigate in the European Union
Stays of teachers and senior researchers in foreign centers, including the "Salvador de Madariaga" Program
Search for a school in the European Union
Periods to carry out internships in the European Union
Information about practices in the EU